Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This baby must be a girl

I went to fargo last week and found the most adorable pair of ankle boots but because I'm so indecisive lately I didn't buy them. All I've been doing is obsessing over those shoes which is so unlike me, I just had to have those shoes. I tried so hard to find them online and couldn't. Even with this spotting I am glad I can get a giggle and find some humor, I was talking with my friend kris and saying that the baby is obviously a girl and were both stressing about not buying those shoes which is why I am bleeding. Obviously not the case, but it's cute and a better theory than anything bad. Well my mom and sister are in fargo and I begged and begged her to go back to the store to get those shoes for me and I'll pay her back. She did! Now I just have to wait until next Friday to get them in person. We'll see if the bleeding stops now haha. And then this baby is clearly a girl and obsessed with shoes. A little humor and jokes make me feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment